[Dixielandjazz] Jim Goodwin

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 19 21:42:21 PDT 2011

Jim Goodwin would have turned 68 last week - in what is becoming an annual celebration
of his life, his former band-leader and girlfriend (and NON-wino) Retta Christie
will dedicate her
Noontime Jamboree
 radio program to Jim and his music, from noon to two p.m. Pacific time next Monday,
the 21st - the station is streamed through this link:
Listen to KBOO Online | KBOO Community Radio
                    Hope to see you there, remembering everybody's best friend and
favorite musician!
                                                                   Edd

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

An Irish Man is sitting in the pub with his wife and he says, "I love you."
She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?"
He replies, "It's me talking to the beer."