[Dixielandjazz] At The Bar

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 19 09:11:56 PDT 2011

A guy walks into a bar with an octopus. He sits the octopus down on a stool and tells
everyone in the bar that this is a very talented octopus. He can play any musical
instrument in the world.

He hears everyone in the crowd laughing at him, calling him an idiot,
etc.
So, he says that he will wager $50 to anyone who has an instrument that the
octopus can't play.

A guy walks up with a guitar and sits it beside the octopus. The octopus starts playing
better than Howard Alden just rippin' it up.  So the man pays his $50.

Another guy walks up with a trumpet. The octopus plays the trumpet better than Bix Beiderbecke. So the man pays his $50.

A third guy walks up with bagpipes. He sits them down and the octopus fumbles with
it for a minute and sits it down with a confused look.
"

Hal" the man says. "Can't you play it?"

The octopus looks up at the man and says, "Play it? I'm going to f*ck it as soon
as I figure out how to get its pajamas off."

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

An Irish Man is sitting in the pub with his wife and he says, "I love you."
She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?"
He replies, "It's me talking to the beer."