[Dixielandjazz] Japanese girls' swing orchestra

Ulf Jagfors ulf.jagfors at telia.com
Sat Mar 19 05:57:56 PDT 2011

Perhaps it is a recording by George Lewis New Orleans band 1954 reissued on
a CD called sounds of New Orleans No 1. The name of the female singer is
Lizzie Miles. She ends the singing in Creole French. She also sings part of
Darktown Strutters Ball in Creole (Creolo)

I found it easily on Spotify under Bill Bailey search word, for those who
has access to Spotify. You can listen to the recording(s) on Spotify if you
are in Europe and also download it or the whole album permanently to your PC
if you pay for that.

Ulf Jaegfors
Stockholm