[Dixielandjazz] Lute or Tenor Guitar?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 10:43:05 PDT 2011

Interesting!  I have certainly not seen or heard of that kind of  tuning
capability.  If, like me, you've watched certain pros constantly  tuning, a
fretboard such as you describe might actually be an instrument of  torture. :?)
Ginny

See clip of Allan's message below:

In a message dated 3/18/2011 4:20:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,