[Dixielandjazz] Lute or Tenor Guitar?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 18:57:35 PDT 2011

Hi, Tony,

List mate Scott Anthony builds wonderful F-hole, arch top 22 fret plectrum
guitars.  He did one for me.  I also have a small body, cut away,  round
hole plectrum guitar made by a fellow named Fairchild up in  Michigan.

As far as I know Scott will make any style guitar per your individual
preferences.

I've also had a quick look at plectrum necks made in Portugal by  Soares'y
and they seemed nice -- the most economical route.
(_http://www.infolinkmiami.com/soaresy/index.html_
(http://www.infolinkmiami.com/soaresy/index.html) )

Ginny

In a message dated 3/17/2011 6:22:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,