[Dixielandjazz] Young Kids in Big Bands

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:49:43 PDT 2011

Mentioning local pros reminds me of the BAnd BG brought to Stockholm
(probably other places as well) in  1970.  Made up almost entirely of
British musicians, it was the first band to match the quality of the
old bands, or at least - those that recorded "The Benny Goodman
Story."  And that was  few years since BG had a really good band.
Cheers