[Dixielandjazz] This Tuesday: The Cactus County Cowboys!

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 08:50:19 PDT 2011

As Houston is a great distance from California, I will not be attending.but
wanted to make all those in close proximity to be aware of this event.

Traditionally, several friends and myself celebrate the Ides of March by
sharing a huge Caesar Salad.as we watch "Julius Caesar" with Marlon Brando.

I believe that Marlon was about as convincing as Mark Antony as Harvey
Keitel was in "The Last Temptation of Christ" when he played Judas with a
Brooklyn accent.
Tides
HC