[Dixielandjazz] London Music

John Petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 11 01:50:29 PST 2011

Hello Mark,
have a look on my website www.traditional-jazz.com
I keep a list of clubs with events on the other venues page.

If you are around on 28th April, I have clarinettist, Pete Allen
guesting with my band at St John's Arts Centre, St John's Walk, Market
St, Old Harlow CM17 0AJ. The gig stars at 8PM and admission is £10
Old Harlow is about 25 miles from central London and accessible by rail
from Liverpool St station.

--
John Petters
www.traditional-jazz.com