[Dixielandjazz] London Music

Keith Garner ckg at talktalk.net
Fri Mar 11 01:34:24 PST 2011

Hi Mark

For OKOM in the UK there is a monthly publication - The Jazz Guide - which
is now in its 36th year of publication.

It lists gigs where either the band or the venue have paid for an advert so
it is not completely comprehensive - but it does cover a large proportion of
what's going on. It is particularly useful for some of the smaller venues
which wouldn't otherwise get a mention.

It isn't available online, but they do send it out by mail worldwide. The
contact is Bernie Tyrell  - bernietyrrell236 at btinternet.com

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Regards
Keith Garner