[Dixielandjazz] So. Rampart St. Parade

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:30:47 PST 2011

Bob:

Paul not selecting the musical guests...........I find that most comforting
as I have always had the greatest respect for him

If I'm not mistaken, while he did not appear with them, he most likely put
together what was known as The Blues Brothers Band for John Belushi & Dan
Ackroyd.

Did you evah see the "Fats & Friends" program he hosted years ago?. It had
Fats Domino, Ray Charles & Jerry Lee Lewis all performing together and
Rolling Stones' Ron Wood sat in as well.

I saw it on, of all places, The Family Channel.

HC.

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?