[Dixielandjazz] Washboards

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 11:57:18 PST 2011

Ah, but you did not exaggerate IMO, Mike.  Very enjoyable listen and  yes,
great drive!
Ginny

In a message dated 3/8/2011 11:20:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,
banjomusic at charter.net writes:

Warning:  Unabashed Self Promotion

I have been using a great world-class  washboardist (Don Sheske) in my
Banjo Barons Ragtime Band trio and Dixie  Barons Quartet for about the last 10
years. Take a listen to "Coney Island  Washboard" and "Anything Goes" at the
link below. I like the sound and the  driving rhythm it provides. Plus, it's
a great attraction at gigs and really  gets attention from  kids.

http://www.banjomusic.biz/tape.html

Mike  Woitowicz

The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland  Band