[Dixielandjazz] Recent YouTube discoveries

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Mar 6 00:45:38 PST 2011

Kay Starr in 1952(?) singing "It's a Good Day" and "Wheel of Fortune":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMvn9czn7Q
Rosemary Clooney and the Concord Jazz All-Stars (including Dave McKenna, Scott Hamilton,
Al Cohn and Warren Vache) performing "I Can't Get Started" and "Will You Still Be
Mine":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdeK0XmG2I
Rosie from her 1950's TV series singing "Just One of Those Things":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGHRDObKqaw
The Manhattan Transfer singing "That's the Way It Goes" with the Boston Pops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDD6Qn0wIMY
Blossom Dearie performing "Everything I've Got" with Billy Taylor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZLdetSI1Hc

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.