[Dixielandjazz] Spontaneous Combustion

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:23:58 PST 2011

As I might have mentioned (not sure), at the Poznan (Poland)
Traditionsl Jazz Festival, there is a special programme for kids, at
which all kids with an instrument are asked on stage to play with the
band.  Also, the host band, the Dixie Company, featured a kid
trombonost and even gave him a solo.  Now this definitely IS
encouraging kids.
Cheers