[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp scholarships

Nita Hemeter nhemeter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:23:04 PST 2011

      Ginny's eagle eyes noticed that the banjo was not listed on my recent
   press release about the NO Trad Jazz Camp scholarships.  We are indeed
   funding a banjo student.  My fault entirely for this omission, my
excuse...
   it's Carnival!!!  Next Tuesday is the big day and the excitement is
growing
   with parades, parties, balls and general revelry.  Wish you all could be
   here marching down the streets of the French Quarter playing Trad Jazz..
xo
   nita