[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Area, Bob Ringwald at Straw Hat Pizza Wed Mar 2

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Mar 1 12:38:41 PST 2011

Dear friends,

Hope to see lots of you tomorrow night (Wednesday March 2).  Info below.

Don't let the weather scare you away.  It will be nice and cozy inside tomorrow night.

This from my web site:

www.ringwald.com/schedule.php

Mar 2
Bob Ringwald at the "Not so mighty Wurlitzer (piano)"
6:30 - 9:00 PM, No cover charge.
Straw Hat Pizza
2929 Mather Field Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
916/ 363-5050
Suggest you call your pizza order in and show up early to grab a table.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.