[Dixielandjazz] Bring Me Sunshine

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jun 30 02:51:49 PDT 2011

I didn't receive Kevin's original post, just the replies, but I do have a copy of this tune. I just plugged it into BiaB, so if Kevin (or anyone else) would like a copy just drop me a note and I'll pass it along. Cracking tune, and as Andy pointed out, for many of us forever associated with Morecombe and Wise.

Best,

Allan Brown