[Dixielandjazz] I need Help with some recordings - Dukes of Dixieland

Andrew Homzy andrew.jazzz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:04:47 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some elusive recordings by the Dukes of Dixieland -

Only the 4 songs listed below - the band at the time included a guitarist - either Jim Hall or Herb Ellis.

The songs are :

When You're Smiling - from the album - Breakin' It Up On Broadway

I Can't Give You Anything But Love - from the album - Now Hear This

The following Herb Ellis songs may have been recorded only on a 45 - but I'm sure they came out on an Lp.

Too Bad

What's The Time

They were all recorded in 1961-1962

Any help will be greatly appreciated.