[Dixielandjazz] Bob Crosby's Leadership

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Mon Jun 27 06:49:50 PDT 2011

I saw the Bob Cats under Metz several times, and each time I saw them, he'd always acknowledge that the name and arrangements were authorized by the Crosby estate.

It was fun seeing Ed Metz, Jr. at the Elkhart festival this year.  His pianist was Rosanno Sportiello.  That guy is a monster!

Hal Vickery