[Dixielandjazz] International all stars

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 02:26:12 PDT 2011

Pat Ladd said
> We also played together as the DJML INTERNATIONAL ALL-STARS for a one number touring band with listmates John Farrell on piano,Judy Eames, vocal, Tony Davis trumpet, Bob Romans trombone, Andy Ling clarinet and myself on the drums. on 19th  October 2003 at Astin, Oxford.

I remember that evening well.  We still have occasional international
events in Aston village hall: Last year  Tamas's wonderful "Bohems"
played.  Next year as a change of style we'll be hosting the. Victoria
(Oz) Welsh male voice choir!

Bill was a great guy as many of the older members on this list will testify.

Not to mention those of us who are still very young:-)

Jude

jude at judyeames.co.uk