[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: parade

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 17:30:53 PDT 2011

I enjoyed this link.  Looks like good crowds both for the parade and  the
concert video.  I'm curious.  Are the bands on trucks/floats  renting those
carriers at the band's expense?  Are they performing without  compensation
other than the marketing they can accomplish?

Ginny

In a message dated 6/17/2011 3:15:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,