[Dixielandjazz] Barbone Street Concert w/ Alan Hubbell

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 11:53:16 PDT 2011

This Sunday's concert at Miller Park in Exton PA will have the usual
suspects except for our drummer who is out of town. So we finally got
a chance to to invite Alan Hubbell to gig with us. East Coasters will
no doubt recognize the Hubbell name. Very musical family.

Both his dad and his uncle are Professionals. Paul as a reed man and
Ed as a trombonist. Look them all upon google if you don't know them.
(Check both spellings, Hubbell and Hubble)

If you are in the area, Miler Park 220 Miler Way, Exton PA, come see
Barbone Street featuring Alan Hubbell on drums. Concert at the gazebo
is FREE and goes from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Bring a lawn chair and come
early, we expect a large crowd.

BTW, Alan's website (he is a working professional) is

http://www.alanhubbellmusic.com/home

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband