[Dixielandjazz] Jamming in Paris and in São Paulo

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:36:08 PDT 2011

Yea,
Caveau de la Huchette is a dance place - good for people and good for musicians.
The Carlings are indeed amazing, not just Grunhilde.  But, when they
played the Ashdod,Israel Jazz Festiva, it was much more circus than a
musical show.  And in order to hear them my friends and I sat through
some pretty awful modern stuff...
Cheers