[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: [Tradjazz] Barb City Stomper at Gurler House SAT 2-2:45 PM

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:38:52 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Jlskill at aol.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Hi Friends and Trad Jazz Lovers,

This SATURDAY, 18 June 2011,  The Barb City Stompers  will play one set
at The Gurler House in Dekalb (205 E Pine St) from 2 - 2:45 PM.
We are part of the Gurler House "Folk Music Fest" as we were two years  ago.
It Is FREE.
 Below is the Fest info and music schedule I extracted from their Web  Site.
Come down and hear all the music.
Bring a LAWN CHAIR.
Hope to see you all there!

Rain location is a few blocks away at  Unitarian Universalist  Fellowship
Church
at the corner of N 4th St and E locust St.

 John and Diana

=-==========================================================
GURLER FOLK MUSIC FEST

Once again toe tapping rhythms and whimsical lyrics will waft over the lawn
 at 205
Pine St. in DeKalb as the Gurler Heritage Association presents the  2011
Folk Music
Fest. Dave Balika and Friends will set up the sound stage and  take the
first round of
performances at 12 noon on Saturday June 18.  Attendees are encouraged to
bring lawn
chairs or blankets as they enjoy an  afternoon of music and Chicago-style
hot dogs. There
will also be a half and  half raffle for the benefit of the Gurler Heritage
Association,
commemorative  t-shirts, and buttons.
The GHA is proud to acknowledge the sponsorship of the  Mary E. Stevens
Concert and
Lecture Fund, WNIJ Northern Public Radio, Sports  of All Sorts, and Big
John.
Dave Balika and Friends 12:00 – 12:45
Dave Kolars 1:00 – 1:45
Barb City Stompers 2:00 – 2:45
_Peter and Lou Berryman_ (http://www.louandpeter.com/index.html)  3:00 –
4:45
Sponsors:
Mary E. Stevens Concert and Lecture Fund

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them