[Dixielandjazz] Bert Dahlander RIP

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Jun 14 07:28:08 PDT 2011

This from Pieter Meijers of the High Sierra Jazz Band.

I just found out that my friend Bert Dahlander, famous drummer and long-time band
member of the Pieter Meijers Quartet has passed away.  Bert died on June 6 in Mesquite,
Nevada at the age of 83.  He was a great musician with a long successful career as
a jazz drummer.  Please, find detailed info about Bert on the internet.
Please, pass this message on to your readership.
Thank you,
Pieter Meijers

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

I've just been so pre-occupied with this Anthony Weiner deal.
Will he attempt to retain his congressional seat or accept the job offered to him
to be spokesman for Oscar Mayer???