[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: Boogie Woogie Is Done

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:06:28 PDT 2011

Hello everybody!
I have received this link from my cousin.  I wonder whether the
comments are his or not, but I am leaving them intact.
Perhaps I shouldn't tell him it's jazz - h might stop liking it!
Enjoy!

שולח
נושא: Boogie Woogie Is Done

How Boogie Woogie Is Done
If you can take your eyes off her, the male dancer is super . . .
never moves his shoulders compared to what his feet and knees are
doing. And the top of his head stays at the same height no matter
what.
This is a pianist from Switzerland who plays some of the best Boogie
Woogie anywhere. He is so BIG over there, they hold a week-long Boogie
Woogie contest every year and all the best players in the world are
invited. In this video he is joined by 2 amazing dancers... The male
dancer even has a haircut from the forties.

Turn up the volume, watch and give it a listen! If you experience any
trouble tapping your foot to the beat, you had better hurry and
schedule an appointment with your physician.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER, THIS IS HOW THE BOOGIE WOOGIE WAS DONE!

 BOOGIEWOOGIE.wmv