[Dixielandjazz] Jim Beebe

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 18:06:51 PDT 2011

 Jim was a true character as well as an excellent musician, yep, many others also miss him on here Butch. along with his equally cantankerous but admirable buddy Harry.    Along with Don Grumpert, and Bob Craven, four really great guys.

Bart,

Judy K wrote:

Today, March 24, 2011,  Jim would have been 80 years old!

Happy Birthday, Jim Where ever you are!!

I second that one, Judy.  I really miss his cantankerous posts on this list, as

do many others, I think.

Butch Thompson