[Dixielandjazz] "Fingers" Carr/Lou Busch

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:47:11 PDT 2011

Speaking of Carmen Cavallaro, I have been scouring the planet ever since
discovering that he recorded "Meet Mister Callaghan".  I have the Les Paul
and Chet Atkins versions (and have no desire to hear Lawrence Welk's
rendition)

Is there a possibility that anyone reading this has Carmen's and has a means
of furnishing me a copy of it.

Thanx
HC

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them