[Dixielandjazz] Vintage drum set wanted

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 18:23:58 PDT 2011

This is the guy:

http://www.vintagedrum.com/

Bill Sargent
BillSargent.com

In a message dated 6/4/2011 10:33:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
optiguytom at yahoo.com writes:

I'm  getting back into playing drums and looking for a 50s' - 60's era
preferably
Rogers drum set. Does anyone have any tips... things to stay away from,
things
to look for? I am guessing Ebay is the place to look, but I'd like  to get
some
pointers from those who have done this/are doing it. I'll also  need decent
cymbals. My preferred style is Dixieland/small combo OKOM.  Thanks!

Tom Coleman
www.optiguytom.com