[Dixielandjazz] Jim Beebe

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 16:16:10 PDT 2011

Ditto, Rae Ann....fascinating and intelligent man.

Sorry that I neither met him nor heard him play in person....

Jane Lynch

Janie39 at socal.rr.com

I miss Jim Beebe. We became friends on this list.
He sent me pictures of his little granddaughter, whose
health was failing, and also the rest of his family. I liked him a lot.
-- Rae Ann