[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Trombone This Week on Riverwalk Jazz

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:39:39 PDT 2011

Thanx for the info, Don

No problem with recognizing most of the trombonists you mention here but I
can't imagine who would want to spend 3 days in Sequin, TX.

I looked it up on my Rand McNally Road Atlas and see that it lies just a
little bit northeast of San Antonio.

HC

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them