[Dixielandjazz] The Emperor

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:58:45 PDT 2011

Jim:

Quite frankly, I was thinking that the Mouldy Old Fig has perhaps seen one
too many Robin Hood movies.

How many times have we seen Errol Flynn and others bow down and pledge their
allegiance to King Richard the Lionhearted?

And I guess that most of us know what happened to the palomino that Olivia
DeHaviland as Maid Marian was riding.in the 1938 version.

Tides
HC

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them