[Dixielandjazz] Weekend Concerts

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 09:56:54 PDT 2011

Two concerts coming up this weekend for Barbone Street:

1) Saturday Night, June 4, 8 to 10 PM, Ware Presbyterian Village,
Oxford PA, USA.

Fund Raiser for the Oxford Arts Alliance. Dinner and Dancing under the
stars. $35 per person, but a limited number of fans fans can sit at
the band table free. Call or email me if you want to attend.

2) Sunday Lunch, June 5 - Noon to 2 PM - The Prostate Center - 211
South Gulph Road, King of Prussia PA. USA. Cancer Survivor Day Jazz
Concert. Special songs for prostate cancer survivors like: "I Can't
Get Started", "Things Ain't What They Used To Be", "Don't Get Around
Much Anymore", "Memories of You", and for the bold ones, "I Want a
Little Girl." plus the war horse tunes. No Charge. Write me for
directions.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband