[Dixielandjazz] Very Interesting YouTube Promo

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 09:44:20 PDT 2011

Hi Ginny,

What a wonderful commercial for a very good band. I have to confess that
it's not really my kind of music, but what a joy to see professionalism and
great presentation. I'd go to see them based on the clip - just to see if
they live up to expectation. The problem I have is that they are in
Australia and I live in England. My next major jaunt other than play in
festivals in Mainland Europe will be to the US in November.

best, as ever,

Louis

Ginny said <polite snip>

 Might be worth it to you to check out this promotional video for '20's
 jazz.  I think some of it is quite clever, wonder what the decades behind
me
 think of it---