[Dixielandjazz] Evan Dain, Rob Wright, Nathan Hanna

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 13:14:46 PDT 2011

Doggone it, we need to have a YouTube clip of Evan Dain in a bass  solo.  I
could not locate one.  In fact could not even find a clip  with optimum
audio for his accompaniments.

But this clip has something else.  The young man who takes the 3rd  chorus
really has the ears of the jazz banjo world these days.  He just  became 15
about a month ago, plays both tenor and plectrum banjo superbly, also
guitar and bass.  His name is Nathan Hanna and he is from Houston  area.

Rob Wright, a good friend, is also leader of the Original Wildcats Jass
Band in Tuscon.  Larry Rutan is known, in my world at least, as a flawless
rhythm guitar man.

Blue Skies:
(_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRUZJl0q1cU_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRUZJl0q1cU) )