[Dixielandjazz] Eddie Condon at Condon's on 3rd Street

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 24 14:26:39 PDT 2011

Stephen G Barbone wrote [in part]:
> or Condon/Teagarden/Hucko/and Armstrong (circa 1949 radio broadcast I think) Perhaps Bill Haesler can tell us who else is on this.

Dear Steve,
It's from an Eddie Condon Floor Show TV broadcast, 3 September 1949, with Wild Bill Davison, Cutty Cutshall, Peanuts Hucko, Ernie Caseres (bar), Joe Buskin, Jack Lesberg and George Wettling plus special Guests Louis and Jack Teagarden.
Earl Hines and Arvell Shaw were also on the show, but not on "Heebie Jeebies".
And yes, I have it on LP.
Very kind regards,
Bill.