[Dixielandjazz] Louis and the Dukes of Dkxkieland

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Jul 21 20:02:47 PDT 2011

I don't enjoy listening to DOD, being more a fan of older styles, BUT, for
those trying to get into the music, the Audio Fidelity tracks offer a way
to learn tunes and the toolbox of cliches, gimmicks, intros, endings, etc.

I also recommend Turk Murphy for more tunes and the West Coast style.

--Sheik