[Dixielandjazz] Preservation Hall Band on Letterman

snogpitch at prodigy.net snogpitch at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 21 00:51:10 PDT 2011

I saw them in concert when they came to Cincinnati a couple months ago.  During their show, they had some songs with just a few members of each band, as well as a few numbers with each band alone on stage.  If your music tastes are varied, you may enjoy the concert.

If you want to hear the entire album they are promoting during this concert, you can hear it in it's entirety at:  http://www.mccourymusic.com/americanlegacies.cfm

Snogpitch
ICQ: 4989342