[Dixielandjazz] Gene Autry (NPR segment)

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 16 22:13:53 PDT 2011

Hal Vickery wrote regarding the NPR segment on Gene Autry:

> I was born in 1950, and the earliest TV show I remember watching was Gene Autry.  He was an early hero.  Thanks for the link.  I enjoyed it immensely.

1950 eh?  Geez, your just a young wipper snapper.

I remember the radio shows.  But even as a kid, I wondered about him riding horses and other people driving cars.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

The red cross knocked at my door asking if I could help towards the floods in Pakistan.
I said I would love to, but my hose only reaches the bottom of the driveway.