[Dixielandjazz] All girl bands

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:36:25 PDT 2011

Bill refuses "to get involved with the comments accompanying the
video," and rightly so.
Nevertheless, the chauvinist comment "although it is rather doubtful
that these women really played; it is most likely played by a male
orchestra" should at least be noticed.
I rather doubt it that another band plays the music.
No faulting the music one way or the other.
Cheers