[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band videos

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:42:15 PDT 2011

Thank you, Gary, for posting this.
I have seen the videos a few times - and fell under the spell of tha
band at La Grande Parade du Jazz in Nice, France in 1977.
I have seen both Patrick Artero and Daniel Huck in Breda (not
together).  Both play wonderfully!  I bought a CD of Artero-David
Pacquette duos, and I love it!
Daniel Juck also sings, and is a great all-round entertainer.  Seeing
him with another great musician and entertainer, Breda's own Joep
Peeters, a guy who can tell a joke in Dutch and have the entire
audience, including those for whom it's double... roar with laughter,
was quite an experience.
Cheers