[Dixielandjazz] Problems with Red Hot Jazz?

Cliff Harper cliffh at tcp.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 16:03:11 PST 2011

LO All - Steve Barbone's suggested link (Click on 'Bands' and go from
there) is the only one that will work for me, all the other return a
'404 error' - so I can still access the content of RHJ - in a
round-about and somewhat limited way - so mni tnx Steve, (as ever) for
your input - but, unless someone far more clued-up than I is more
successful, all I can do is wait and see - and hope. Of course we're all
keenly interested in knowing wot's happened, so I'll await developments -

Regards and best -

Cliff