[Dixielandjazz] Problems with Red Hot Jazz?

Craig Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 25 18:45:52 PST 2011

?It is not just the search that is not accessible. The other links for
Bands, Artists etc.
also come up with the 404 error, In fact it appears that only the initial
cover page is
still there. Scott Alexander, purportedly sent out an e-mail sometime ago,
tho' I never saw it,
indicating he was thinking of no longer offering the redhotjazz.com service;
Apparently no one
picked up on it and worked with him to keep it going. -- In short, I believe
that we have lost
a very valuables resource.

A week or so ago, I asked if anyone could give me a way of communicating
with Scott.
No one answered. His email address as given on what is left of
redhotjazz.com is via the now non-existant
server and I have no alternative address. I don't even really know where
Scott lives,.

Can anyone help me with getting in contact with him?
A clue might be the location of the record company he kept touting
"Venerable Music" was
I believe its name

Regards,
Craig Johnson