[Dixielandjazz] going to the Big Apple

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Jan 27 21:09:41 PST 2011

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com wrote:

Hi List Mates

lately I've been lurking occasionally at our DJML, after some years of
active participation.
Please excuse me to be a bit off topic, but I am going in April to NY for
this Easter
(saturday to wednesday) and I ask the help of our listmates to give me
some insider hints about valuable and essencial nice places to see in so
short time,
 -  and also the proverbial no-no-no in the Big City   :>)

1.  You must see the Louis Armstrong House in Queens.

2.  The Ear Inn with Jon-Erik Kellso on Sunday night.

3.  And you mentioned The Nighthawks on Monday or Tuesday.

And, you will find a nicer, cleaner and friendlier New York.

--Bob Ringwald