[Dixielandjazz] Mind reader-- nightclub act-- more musical humor

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 06:39:09 PST 2011

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list; DJML

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Pensacola trumpeter/arranger and retired Naval Officer, Bill Moseley
responds the joke-three notes walk into a bar-- with  more musical humor.

Bill Moseley wrote:

Really clever. Here's another ...

 A mind reader is at a nightclub one night and decides to give a small
demonstration of her abilities.  First, she reads the mind of the lead
guitarist: "Wow, look at all the cute chicks who showed up tonight!  Good
crowd!"  Then the drummer: "Lots of people showed up tonight...Great! We're
going to make good money tonight" Then the Keyboard player: "All three of
these guys have no appreciation of my talent...What a bunch of losers"
Finally, the Bass player: "C...G...C...G..."

--End--