[Dixielandjazz] When to pack it in

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:26:58 PST 2011

I might have mentioned it here earlier, but I remember seeing Frank Sinatra
Jr. being interviewed by the late night talk show host, Tom Snyder

It was during the period that we were hearing about his father beginning to
forget the lyrics while performing.

Tom asked Frank "Why does your father continue?  It's obvious he doesn't
need the money"

Jr. replied, "Because it's his whole life. If he retires, he dies"

And as we know, not that long after Frank Sr. retired, he  died

Tides,
HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts