[Dixielandjazz] Jazz singers

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 12:53:38 PST 2011

 Since I found that Pat Boone tune and started this , it is only fair that I
submit the rest of the project which will clearly show that Pat Boone definitely is not a Jazz Singer
although this was a very adventurous project for him to undertake.   I guess he is trying to be all things to all
audiences, or has just lost his mind :))

Pat Boone sings for the OKOM  & Rocker Disco & Soul   Set
He does it all .    Holiday Inn Lounge Music is coming back bigtime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJhDlz4jxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QS9aU0ONgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5yHDXWz5Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdAf9fCcV2U&feature=related