[Dixielandjazz] Jazz singers

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:53:56 PST 2011

I only brought up his name as a few days ago, I stumbled upon a 45 I have of
him doing "All of Me" with Tony Crombie's Orchestra.

Not exactly my favorite rendition of what has been for many years one of my
favorite songs...............but ol course everybody can't be Sinatra.

I first heard his name back in the late 50s when it sounded like Lenny Bruce
was ridiculing him in one of his comedy routines and I suppose that was what
motivated me to purchase the record

Tides
HC.