[Dixielandjazz] Pat Boone the Jazz Singer

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:31:47 PST 2011

I will respectfully leave it to others perhaps more qualified than I to
judge whether it be jazz or not............in any case, I never heard Pat
swing like that.  I hardly think that he was influenced by his father-in-law
Red Foley.

I do know one thing though..........that ain't no cover of a Little Richard
record.

Tides
HC

--