[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in your Genes,

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 06:10:44 PST 2011

I can remember as well my parents playing music for me in the crib, although
it was more big band stuff than jazz.

There was many a night when I woke up crying, not for a bottle or because my
diaper was wet..........but because I rolled over and banged my head on that
damn phonograph.
HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts