[Dixielandjazz] banjo/tuba

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 21:46:46 PST 2011

 Ahhhh come on Rick:    EVERY real DIXIELAND Musician and critic KNOWS
 it was invented by the Original Dixieland Band in New Orleans.

Don't confuse Historical facts,  :))

Of course they made Radio, along with the ODJB, because the radio stations would not play Black
New Orleans Jazz.  And no major Record label would even record Black Jazz musicians in the same era.

Probably because they had no Black folks toilets or drinking fountains in their radio stations or recording studios.